Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Family's Day

31st May (My Family's Day), my aunt decided to organized a small party for all the children to made sushi. All the children are very excited!!!



See! These are all the materials to made sushi. There are japanese rice, cucumber, fried egg, crabstick, mayonnaise, crabstick salad and some apparatus.







This is the first plate of sushi that we made. Maybe is not too good but however this is our first time to do sushi, for me! is OK! not too bad! Hehehe...








This one nice right! These plate of sushi is we used by cartoon matrix. the eyes, mouths, hairs and ears we cut it by ourselves. Very hard !!! But finally this plate of sushi also very nice.





This is the nicest plate of sushi. I love it a lot because I also got made some in this plate. Hope you all do not blame us because we all only children. Hehehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment